Display detailed information about your work
A one component, versatile, acetic cure silicone sealant formulated for general purpose caulking and sealing applications where long term reliability is required. It will form a durable, flexible, watertight seal over many common wet field building materials. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Suitable for metal / plastic signs, glass block structures and beds for marine hardware.
1. For a smooth and neat finish, apply masking tape and remove it before the sealant cures.
2. Paint surfaces thoroughly before applying sealant.
3. Before processing, observe the instructions in our product leaflet and safety data sheet.
1. Make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and scratch-free. Remove all grease, oil, grease, detergents, franking paint, any oily materials and old sealant.
2. Cut off the muzzle and tip of the cartridge. Zoom into the cartridge.
3. Fit into a camouflage gun, apply to surface in head flow
4. If necessary, smooth and shape sealant with spatula dipped in mild detergent
5. Remove excess mineral sealant with a cloth soaked in mineral turpentine. A fully cured excess sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp knife.